Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles ~ Challenge 8

Yes, it's time for a new and fun challenge at the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog. Our newest DT member, Wendy, is hosting this great challenge were we celebrate YOU!!

This is Wendy's challenge to you! "There is a verse in the Bible that says, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Ps 139:14 My challenge to you is to first off, consider yourself a miracle - perfectly crafted by the Creator. Then I would like you to create a layout/project that celebrates YOU!"

Precocious Paper is providing us with a gorgeous prize package to one winner from this challenge - all you have to do is link your layout/project to the SEM blog by September 30th for a chance to win. I ordered a bunch of flowers from her Etsy shop . . . and just let me say . . . they are GORGEOUS!!!

Here is the layout I created for Wendy's challenge:












Paper, brads, lace, flower, die cut & button ~ My Mind's Eye
Wood heart - Kaizer Craft
Tickets - Tim Holts

Journaling reads:
"It took me a very long time to make peace with myself.
There is alot about how I look
that I would have loved to change,
but now I am happy & content
with who I am.
This self acceptance came with
the knowledge that God created me!
He had a vision of me, and dreamed of me
long before I was formed in my mother's womb.
How awesome is that!
And if this is what He dreamed of . . .
How can I not love myself!!"

We would love to see your pages for this challenge!! All the details are on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog.

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment