Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Home" . . . with Creative Scrappers!

Since returning from South Africa I'm having trouble sleeping . . . so guess what I did last night???  Yes, I scrap the night away!!!  I started with a project using the lovely "Welcome Home" collection from Bo Bunny!  What started out as a layout turned into a wall hanging!  Then this morning while I was browsing Facebook my eye caught a wall post for Creative Scrappers  . . . and the theme for their newest challenge is HOME!!  Naturally I have to play along!  Here is what I created!!

HOME
Paper, chipboard, brads, stickers ~ Welcom Home collection from Bo Bunny
Re-purposed corrugated cardboard
Paint ~ Mr. Huye Malted Milk
Twine ~ Jillebean Soup

Here are a few closer looks of the detail:



I can't tell you how much fun I had creating this!!  I think maybe I should do more projects like this one!!

Happy Sunday!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely LO, I love the colors, glad you could play along with TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this-great colors and design, and love how you re-purposed the chipboard-amazing! thanks for playing at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, a great wall hanging. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete