Monday, September 26, 2011

Got Sketch Express 2 Class

Hi everyone!  I had such a wonderful time doing Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch online class earlier this year, that I just had to sign up for the new Express 2 Class!  Valerie's sketches always has so much detail . . . and I love that she adds sizes for all the different cuts of paper!  I have just finished Sketch 2 and thought I would share here with ya' all!!

Sketch #1~ Meeting you!


Paper &  words, ~ Authentique Paper's Journey Collection
Die Cut, buttons ~ My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2 Collection

Sketch #2 ~ Funny Faces


Paper & Die Cuts ~ Jillebean Soup Spotted Owl Collection
Title font & circles ~ Cricut with SCAL and Mini Monogram cartridge

Be sure to check out the  Got Sketch blog for more details on this class.  It's not to late to start!!

Have a blessed day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment