Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's new @ Let's Scrap

Sadly my term as a DT member @ Let's Scrap has ended (insert sad face here!!!) I didn't re-apply because to much is happening in our family life and I didn't want to commit for another term if I couldn't give it my all! The ladies at Let's Scrap are like family to me and I will miss sharing this wonderful experience with them! I'm very excited to see in what creative ways the new DT will use Cheri's sketches! The new DT sure is in for a fun time over the next few months!

Here is this weeks sketch and my layout!









And here is my take on the sketch:









This was a great sketch to work with and one I can see myself use many times in the future!

Let's Scrap also has a month long challenge this month with a stunning Pagemap sketch and an even better prize from Enmarc! Let me show you how stunning the sketch is:










And my layout:









Be sure to check out all the detail on the main page at Let's Scrap!!

Happy scrappin'!


2 comments:

  1. You really rocked the sketch and that is why your layout is the Inspiration of the week! Amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful!! I love the gorgeous colors :)

    ReplyDelete