Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some scrappy paper Faves!

I thought it would be a fun idea to share some of my current favorite scrapbooking companies & paper collections! I don't think I've done a "faves post" before and I have so many things I love!!

My biggest "love" in scrapbooking is PAPER!!! I love, love, love paper!! I do all of my scrapbooking shopping online and my orders always mainly consist of paper! I love the feel and smell of the paper . . . I drool over each sheet and possiblities spring to mind about what projects I can create with them! Right now I'm in love with Authentique Paper! The quality of their paper are truly fabulous . . . sturdy heavy cardstock . . . and the die cuts are made of the same cardstock and are doublesided . . . simply fabulous!!! I recently received the Blissful and Uncommon collection and they are STUNNING!!

Here are a few pictures of the Blisful collection:












And a closer look at the gorgeous Uncommon collection:












Another paper company that has my vote is Echo Park! These guys really are rocking my world with some wonderful patterns on their paper! I just received the utterly GORGEOUS Victoria Garden . . . and right now I just want to look at those beautiful paper!

Here is a look at Victoria Garden:














This collection pack is full of stunning patterns and yummy colours . . . you can scrap anything on this paper! Just beautiful . . .

The last one to share with you that makes my list is Jillibean Soup. I ordered the Dutch Mustart collection and I LOVE it! Such a wonderful mix of yellows, greens, orange and browns! Take a look at all of the fun Jillibean Soup products HERE! The corrugated hearts, buttons and butterflies are so cute . . . I want them all!

Next time I'll share my fave scrapbooking tools with you!

See you soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment