Monday, August 15, 2011

@ Scrapping Everyday Miracles we are celebrating Friendships!!

That's right!! Challenge #6 is starting today at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! I LOVE this challenge because I have so many wonderful & great friends who shares my life! Not living in your home country means that you rely more on your friends than on family! Here your friends . . . the really good one's . . . really becomes your family!! And I'm blessed to have a few of them in my live! Then I have GREAT friends back home. Everytime we go to South Africa and I visit them, it's as if nothing has changed . . . and we haven't spent a year not seeing one another. For me, that's a true test of friendship!

For this challenge we once again has a great sponsor! We really are blessed with sponsors who wants to participate! Tattered Inspirations is our generous sponsor for challenge#6, and let me just say . . . their stuff is GORGEOUS!!!! I you are a fan of all things vintage then you are going to LOVE these kits!!
I ordered myself a bunch of kits, but unfortunately I haven't received them in time to use in the challenge! Here is a link to the Tattered Inspirations SHOP and the BLOG with lots of inspirtation!

To honor all the wonderful friends in my life I knew a layout is not going to work for this challenge! I really wanted to make this a keepsake! I decided on a mini album with a box to keep it safe! I used Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection for this project! Let me just say . . . I had so much FUN making this! Really thinking about how each of these ladies came into my life and thinking about what it is that makes us "click"!

Here is the front page of the mini album!















And the pages . . .














And this is what the top of the little keepsake box looks like!












But sure to stop by at the SEM blog to see the gorgeous layouts the DT made and our sponsor! Remember there are some great prizes to be won!!






1 comment: