Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lucky Me!!

Today has just been such a "Happy" day for me!! Scrappy good news came my way . . . and I couldn't feel more blessed!! The first "happy" news came from Lynn, who is one of the new DT members at Let's Scrap! Lynn picked my "I love to watch you Play!" layout as Inspiration of the Week. This is the first time my layout has been chosen as IOTW . . . and it really makes me feel great!!

The second "happy news" came from Marisa at Soul Scrappers. Marisa picked my "To Dream" layout as the winner for her quote challenge! You can check out my layout in the Soul Scrapper gallery HERE!!!

This really put a spring in my step for the rest of the day!! Hope you have some "happy" news today!!!


1 comment:

  1. You deserve it!!! Congrats! Your work is stunning! as is your blog! You were more than just an inspiration of the week...I now have to stalk your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete