Monday, August 8, 2011

Jillibean Soup Sketch challenge

As many of you know, one of my FAVE scrapbookers is Julie Bonner! I love Julie's style of scrapbooking. She doesn't do lots of embellishments, but use mainly paper and die cuts for her layouts. I became a fan of Julie when she had the 52 Weeks 52 Sketches blog . . . so I think it's safe to say that Julie is also to "blame" for my love of sketches.

Julie is now on the DT for Jillibean Soup and they are hosting a sketch challenge once a month . . . and who don't want to win some Jillibean products???

Here is Julie's sketch for August and my layout:
















I used mainly Dutch Mustard collection paper and die cuts for this layout.

Be sure to check out the Jillibean Soup blog for all the details!

Have a happy day, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment