Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'M OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!!!

I really, really am!!! One of my friends just skyped me from South Africa to inform me that a layout of mine is on the front cover of Scrap Affairs magazine!!! I was jumping-around-my-living-room-like-a-crazy-person-excited to hear the news!!!

Here is a look at the cover page of the mag:















And here is a the full double page layout which also appears in the magazine. I used a Let's Scrap sketch to create this layout and I share the spotlight with Cheri who's the sketch designer for Let's Scrap!!!









I just had to phone my sister in South Africa to go and buy me a copy (or 2 or 3)of the magazine!! I really feel so honored and blessed that they have chosen my layout for the cover!! It makes me giggle everytime I see it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Roulien, congratulations this is so cool!!! I am so excited for you! The layout is FABULOUS and so deserves the cover of a magazine....I saw kathy's post in the former DT group and couldn't find any thing about it and so I came on over to your blog....WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete