Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gorgeous photos + Gorgeous paper = Gorgeous layout!!!

I used the really gorgeous Uncommon collection paper from Authentique Paper to scrap these gorgeous photos of Monique which my friend and very talented photographer, Clasi Steyn, took over the course of 4 years. Many, and I truly mean many, photos I scrap with has been taken by Clasi! I used an older Let's Scrap sketch for this layout . . . I think it's a PERFECT match!!

First, the Let's Scrap Sketch:









And here is the layout:



And some of the details close up!














PP and Die Cuts ~ Authentique Paper
Canvas Banner Pieces ~ Maya Road
Punch ~ EK Success
Flower ~ Websters Pages
Alpha's ~ American Craft

The photo's of Monique was taken in 2008 (far right), 2009 (in the middle) and 2011 (left side). In 2010 we were living in Korea and Clasi lives right here in Saudi! It would have been nice to have a 2010 picture of her as well!

Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful appers from Authentic!

    And some great double - LO too!!!

    Greetings from Sweden,

    Charlotta aka La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete