Saturday, July 9, 2011

New @ Let's Scrap!

We have a new sketch at Let's Scrap. This one is super easy to work with with lots of straight line and photos. Here is what Cheri gave us to work with:








And here is my layout! It's another one with pictures from the Maldives! This one is all about the 300 year old tree that is on the island. It's a HUGE tree and it's trunk is so big and hollow that DH and I could walk around in it . . . Pretty Amazing!









PP ~ My Minds Eye
Die cut stickers ~ My Minds Eye
Punch ~ EK Success
Alphas ~ American Craft

Let's Scrap is also having a month long Fancy Pants challenge with a truly AWESOME PRIZE!! All the detail are on the main page! Here is the Let's Scrap I've used and my entry:
















Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment