Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lots of scrappy goodies to share!!!!

I know . . . I know . . . I'm such a bad blogger . . . but it's summer . . . and the kids are at home . . .and we love to play!!! I know you'll forgive me!!

I have this burst of creativity at the moment and I'm doing a lot of scrapping!! To much to share in one post! Today I want to share the most important one's!!

Challenge 4 @ Scrapping Everyday Miracles is up and going strong! It's all about a song/lyrics that inspires you! I chose Brian Doerksen's song "Today", which I love from the very fist moment I heard it! I play it almost every morning while I'm doing the dusting & cleaning around the house . . . It reminds me that I have the choose everyday to do His will!! Here is the layout I created for challenge 4!















With some photos of some of the detail:











I sure hope you'll play along with all the great challenges at Scapping Everyday Miracles! We have some awesome prizes for each challenge and don't forget that you could be our next guest designer!!

Next I would like to share this weeks Let's Scrap sketch with you! It's a card sketch this week! Here is Debby's sketch and my card!




























I have one for reveal for Let's Scrap (insert sad face here!!!) before the end of my 3rd term. Due to some personal reasons I've decided to not re-apply! The new DT has been revealed on the site this week, and what an amazing group of scrappers we have!!!! I can't wait to see what they do with the wonderful sketches!!!

That's it for me for today! I will really, really try very hard to keep up with the blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment