Saturday, July 9, 2011

Enjoying Summer!!

I know I am and therefor my laps in blogging for the last week!! It's hot, hot, hot out here in the desert, but we're spending loads of time at the pool and enjoying time with friends! I hope you have a great summer also!!

Challenge #3 is up and running at Scrapping Everyday Miracles and it's my turn hosting the challenge! It's all about what a new day means to you! I recently realized that I take this gift from God for granted and I know that each day that He has added to your life is a blessing, and we should live life to the fullest! The DT girls made some amazing layout for you to get inspiration from. I used one of our Maldivian holiday pictures for this layout. A beautiful sunset at the very bottom of the island. Here is my layout!
















I've decided on hidden journaling (a new love for me!!) and made a tag that I tug in the back of my picture!

Here are some close-up photo's.
























Check out the really awesome prizes from our sponsors for this challenge. We had TWO generous sponsors this time! Also remember that if your the top 3 DT pick that you'll be our GD for September . . . pretty cool!!

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment