Saturday, July 9, 2011

Are you Stuck?!

I have just discovered the Stuck Sketches challenge blog and decided to join in the fun! They have this GREAT sketch and I just knew what I wanted to do with it! Stuck Sketches has a new sketch every fortnight and great prizes up for grabs as well! Check it out . . . I'm sure you'll love it!

Okay, so let's get to the sketch and my layout! Here it is:













And my layout! I've used a new picture of Monique that was taken at a recent photoshoot of her with my friend, Clarissa! Clasi is such a great photographer and it's so easy to just relax and be yourself with her. Thanks Clasi! Once again I used a tag for hidden journaling, since this time it really is to personal to share. We are going through a rough time with Monique and I can just pray that in the end it will all work out! This layout is to express to her how I feel about it all right now.















PP ~ Crate Papers Portrait Collection
Chipboard accents ~ Crate Paper Portrait Collection
Mist ~ Mr Huey
Alphas ~ Cricut with Ashlyn Cartridge

That's it for now . . . have a great weekend and see you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a Lovely Layout. Great papers, one of my favourite ranges.
    gorgeous photo. cheers , Leonie.

    ReplyDelete