Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to our First Scrapping Everyday Miracles Blog Hop!!!!











I am so excited to have you join us in the Scrapping Everyday Miracles Kickoff Blog Hop!! If you have arrived here from Leigh's blog! you are on the right track, and after you have left me some love there is only one more stop!

When I had to decide on what everyday miracle to share with you on this blog hop I was sort of at a loss! It's so easy to get lost in the "big" stuff that we really tends to forget about the little things God do daily in our lives! Living in a desert country where everything around you is just a different shade of brown, made me stop looking and appreciating God's biggest creation . . . Mother Nature! It took a gentle reminder from God to make me open my eyes again and find the beauty all around me. With that came the realization that it's always been here, but that through my own negativity I couldn't see it! I now have a new appreciation for my surroundings . . . from the little things . . . like a small patch of green grass to the big things . . . like a sunset over the ocean!
We have this amazing little Jon Bon Jovi quote on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog that I've used on my layout:
"Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you will see them all around you."

And for me, thats so very true!!
















Paper ~ Echo Park
Alphas ~ American Craft
Die ~ Tim Holtz Alterations
Scribbles ~ KI Memories
Tag ~ K & Company

All you have to do is visit each of the DT's blogs for inspiration, become a follower and leave a comment. There are RAKS to win along the way and if you leave a comment at each blog you could win our grand prize!!!

If you leave a comment on this post on my blog and become a follower, this little RAK can be yours!













And the Grand Prize for the blog hop is the June sweet kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

















Once more here is the DT line up to follow:

Scrapping Everyday Miracles
Nicole
Elizabeth
Jeannine
Lisa
Kline
Leigh
Roulien - - - You are here!
Amanda - - - Your next and final stop!

You have until Sunday June 5th @11:59pm PST to post your comments and become a follower at Scrapping Everyday Miracles as well as commenting on each DT members blog. Winners will be announced Wednesday June 8th!

Now head on over to Amanda's blog for the final blog and don't forget to stop by the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog on Monday for our first challenge!!!!

Thanks for hopping with us!!

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout, gorgeous picture!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout; I love the blues and greens together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roulien, nice to meet you :) I'm now a follower and so looking forward to how God will keep our paths intertwined through this the SEM blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout... you are a very talented lady and it a huge blessing to have you on the team. Thank you for all that you are doing for the team and I am excited to be on this adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout, Roulien, and how you used the days of the week stickers-- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We moved to the desert 8 years ago, and I also gained a new appreciation for what beauty is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout Roulien! I've been having a fun time hopping to al the blogs. I was having a bit of trouble with blogger, but I think I have it staightened out now. Looking forward to seeing what the first challenge will be. ( I am already a follower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right. We just have to open our eyes to see Him at work all around us. His beauty and love shines all around us. Congrats on making the DT! Looking forward to the first challenge on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout! I have those same days of the week stickers and have been wondering how to use them. I like how you put them all on one layout for your journaling. Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower! :) Thanks for the chance to win.
    Suzy Suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white on your LO - totally draws my eye to the photo. Congrats on your new blog - may it be a place of joy and praise. Thanks for sharing - I'm looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true and I really needed to hear this. We were just moved from Florida to New Mexico and it has been really hard for me. I am being negative about it and I need to just find joy in the little things here and learn to enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your everyday miracle with us. God Bless, Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those curly weekday stickers Roulein. This is a great layout. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! The colors and photo come together so perfectly! Great page, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super layout! such a wonderful photo! Love how God speaks to us! Love the sides of your blog also. A new follower~ Off to finish the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the words on your layout they are so cool! Wonderful blog sides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it amazing Roulien how in our humanness we cannot be patient but He is with us? I love that about the Lord! Because if He wasn't we'd all be in a heap of a mess now wouldn't we be? Lean upon him to gather his great patience in your life and I will strive that myself!

    be blessed,
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for a positive reminder for our lives. Your creation is just beautiful. TFS. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello there my friend. I saw your post on Facebook and just had to come check out this special blog hop. I have really enjoyed seeing all the ladies beautiful layouts and yours is no exception.
    As you know I've been a follower of your fantastic blog for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Totally have to scraplift this layout!!! It is awesome!! Thanks for the chance to win! Going to click on 'become a follower' right away!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning photograph and such a perfect theme for 'everyday miracles' - the sun, sky and sea are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sight that is! I sure would want to wake up to that ^_^ I REALLY <3 those loopy words :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Striking page :) Beautiful photo and I love the message. Thanks for sharing :)

    A new follower,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely page! I'm looking forward to more of your work! I'm now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete