Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This week's sketch @ Let's Scrap!

I quickly wanted to share with you this weeks Let's Scrap sketch before DH and I left for a little vacation to the Maldives . . . I'm so excited!! This will be the first vacation ever that we take without our children! I'm a little nervous about that . . . 2 teenagers alone for 6 days?? Luckily we live in Saudi Arabia in a compound so not to much trouble for them to get into!!!

This weeks sketch is ideal for lots of picture . . . and with lots of pictures I really mean A LOT!!! Cheri has designed this sketch with a flip out page and a little booklet under the main photo to hold more picture and journaling. This is what this weeks sketch look like:











For my layout I did the flip out page but not the booklet! If you new to the flip out pages you can learn more about them HERE. And for the booklet you can see Michelle's tutorial HERE.

Here is my layout for this week . . . some more Korean pictures! This is all about our trip to the border between North- and South Korea! It was such an interesting experience to be standing in such a sad place. This is truly something I will never forget! The first picture is with the flip out page closed:













Paper ~ DCWV Neutral Stack
Punch ~ EK Success
Alphas ~ DCWV
Stickers ~ Crate Paper
Die Cut ~ Tim Holtz

And here the flip out page is open:











And some close-up's:























There you have it!! Now I'm off the sip fruity cocktails on the beach!! See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment