Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This week @ Let's Scrap!

The new sketch is up @ Let's Scrap and this one I LOVE!!!! It's a fun sketch with a wonderful border to play with!!! And let me just say how much I LOVE Echo Park Summer Day collection as well!! They worked perfectly with this layout and the pictures. The colours and patterns just shouts fun & summer!!! Here is Cheri's gorgeous sketch:










And here is what I came up with. I used pictures from my friend Mari's little boys 2nd birthday party!










Paper ~ Echo Park's Summer Days collection
Cricut used for the squares, circles and banner
Stickers ~ Echo Park
Buttons from my stash

I love how the border turned out. It works perfectly with the photos and it really gives the LO a fun feel! Here are a few close-up shots from the LO!























The DT girls really rocked this one. Hop on over to the Let's Scrap blog and check out all the gorgeous layout! We sure hope you'll play along with us this week, there is a great prize that's up for grabs! Also, check back on Friday at Let's Scrap for the DT challenge! It's my turn this week and I'm doing a little tutorial & challenge with an exploding box. They really are fun and oh-so-easy to make, and make wonderful gifts to friends and family!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment