Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quick Post to Share!

We're back after one F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S little vacation!!! I'll share pictures in a later post today to make you all drool!!! It's just so beautiful in the Maldives and we really enjoyed every moment! On to scrapping . . .

I'm late in posting this weeks Let's Scrap card sketch, but it's such a fabulous one by Debby that I still want to share it with you! Here is the sketch first and my card to follow:

















I used scraps from Bo Bunny's Sophie collection to make my friendship card! I just love the sentiment!!!

















I was in a scrappin' mood yesterday so I was checking out all the diffirent challenge blogs on the web to find one that would have a sketch/challenge that would work for me. At Creative Scrappers I found this gorgeous sketch . . .

















And at Soul Scrappers Shazza has this GREAT music/lyrics challenge using the John Farnham song "You're the Voice" . . . it's such a beautiful song that really spreaks to my heart! I used both the sketch and the song as inspiration to create a layout for Monique. It seems that my daughter is a bit lost these days and I wanted to convey to here that she's the voice of reason in her own life! Here is my layout with so close-up's!

















Paper ~ Crate Paper Portrait Collection
Flowers ~ Prima & Websters Pages
Alphas ~ Crate Paper & American Crat
Chipboard accents ~ Crate Paper
Buttons ~ Crate Paper
Brads ~ Crate Paper
Punch ~ EK Success





That's it on the scrapping front for today . . . I'll be back soon with some vacation photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment