Saturday, June 25, 2011

Playing with 7 Gypsies!

I've set aside my layouts for a little while and I'm having a ball playing with some other projects this week!!! First it was the Exploding Box for my Let's Scrap challenge and yesterday I played with the 7 Gypsies Printers tray I've ordered a couple of months ago!

I started with inking the sides and front of the tray with StazOn Timber Brown ink to give it a vintage feel. I decided to use Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection papers for this project, because I wanted it to be all about our little family. Some Making Memories butterflies, Stampin' Up bling, Paper Loves Glue etsy shop ribbon, making memories pin, Prima lace flowers and an altered Maya Road chipboard piece later and this is what I created:















I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out!!! I was hoping for something great, and I'm not dissapointed . . . (no modesty here today!!!)


Here are a few close-ups:

































































Maybe I need to order a few more of these trays ~ they are super easy to make and loads of fun!

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!!

3 comments:

  1. I am really happy to found your blog! You did great work!!! Love your stunning details and I have to thank you for the sketches ;-)

    Greetz from Vienna
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tray is gorgeous, what a great way to display those beautiful family photos. Really enjoyed your exploding box challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Roulien! I love all the little details you can add to these trays. I haven't tried one yet, but it's definitely on my "to do" list!

    Yes, I did receive my prize :) Thank you!!!

    TFS, Regan

    ReplyDelete