Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New photo challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!!

It's Wednesday and my turn to host the "Capturing Everyday Miracles" challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

This challenge is about sharing God miracles and blessing through your camera lens. It can be anything that touches your heart and soul!! This is the place where you can share what you think God are blessing you with in the here and now!

I shared some of our holiday pictures and how each one of them showed me a different way of how God is all around us, taking care of us and loving us!! To make it each for you just click HERE to go to the SEM blog!!

I would really LOVE it if you would play along with us, sharing with us your picture!

Just click on the Inlinkz button at the end of the post to link up your photos. I can't wait to see you blessings and miracles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment