Monday, June 20, 2011

Layouts to share!

At this stage, for some reason, I just want to scrap!!! I'm having loads of fun playing with my stash! Today I was able to complete 2 layout. For the first layout I used sketch #225 from Sketch Inspiration I wanted to do this layout for a long time and I really pleased with how it turned out! Here is the sketch:
















And here is my layout based on the sketch!
















Paper ~ Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection
Alphas ~ American Craft and Webster Pages

The second layout is all about Monique. She recently had a photo shoot with a friend of mine and I really wanted to scrap those beautiful photos! This time I used sketch #161 from Creative Scrappers.







I altered the sketch a little bit to make it work for me! Here's my LO:









Paper ~ Bo Bunny's Vicki B. collection
Punch ~ Blue Hill
Bling ~ Cosmo Cricket
Butterfly ~ Maya Road altered with Tattered Angels glimmermist and Rangers Glossy Accent

That's it for today!! I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. a different use of the sketch but it is perfect. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete