Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm HOSTING CHALLENGE 101 @ LET'S SCRAP!!!

It's my turn to host the weekly challenge at Let's Scrap this week . . . and it's a FUN one!! I'm doing a little tutorial on Exploding Boxes. If you've never made one before, then you're missing out!!! They are super easy to make and make great gifts for family and friends.

For the challenge I made a little box for Ruan to celebrate his 16th Birthday. I got a little emotional while making the box because I can't believe my baby is turning 16 already!!!

Here are some pics of my project:





















































































































I just love the end product!! I used My Mind's Eye Lime twist collection papers, stickers and die cuts!

I would love for you to come and join us this week at Let's Scrap. I have a nice prize up for grabs!! Come and play!!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely astonishing, Roulien! This will, indeed, be a *challenge* for me, but am certainly going to try. I am so much enjoying serving on the Let's Scrap DT with you this term!!! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete