Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Cute Card and a Challenge!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE SCRAPPING EVERYDAY MIRACLES BLOGHOP, PLEASE CLICK HERE

I had to make a card for a friend and when I stumbled across this challenge at The Paper Variety I decided to enter this one for this weeks "Tutti Fruiti" challenge! I've never used fruit on a layout or a card before . . . and we all know I'm not a great cardmaker . . . but I just had to give it a go! Here is what I came up with!

















Paper ~ Echo Parks Summer Days
Punch ~ EK Success
Twine ~ My Minds Eye
Rub off~ Kaisercraft
Cupcake cutting file ~ The Cutting Cafe
Glossy accent by Ranger

And here are the close-up's!!

























Thanks for dropping by!! Remember there is still time to hop along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!! You will find lots of inspiration from the DT ladies and some great prizes!! Blog hop ends Sunday June 5th @11:59pm!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! LOve all the paper piecing! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete