Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This weeks Let's Scrap sketch!

This is the first week for the new DT gals reveal at Let's Scrap!! Here is the fun sketch from Cheri that we had to work with.


I wanted to do something girly with lots of embellishment to play with and I decided on Monique's Valentine Banquet pics . . . I knew I could get away with doing a girly layout with those photo's!!!

Here is my layout with some of the details hightlighted.



Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park
Punch ~ Easy Cut Craft
Die cut elements - Echo Park & SEI





I really love Echo Park paper packs. The colours & patterns are always so versatile & easy to work with and the element sticker sheets are full of yummy goodies that makes any page pop!

Hope to see your creation in the gallery soon!

Happy scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment