Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New week at Let's Scrap!!

Yes, this weeks sketch is up at Let's Scrap . . . and it's a gorgeous sketch with heaps of possibilities!!! I had such a fun time creating with this sketch! So without any further addo . . . here's the sketch!









Since I'm still working on all the adventures we had in Korea, this one is when we visited the Ice Gallery in October! We really had so much fun . . . unfortunately the photos I have of the sculptures are such a funny colour that they really doesn't print well so I don't thin I will be able to make a layout from inside the Gallery.











Paper from Basic Greys Marjolan Line
Circles cut with Cricut and Mini Monogram cartidge & the use of SCAL
Flowers from Basic Grey
Alphas from Jillibean Soup

This week has been such a busy week for me! I was able to do some scrapping which I will share with you later . . . have to wait for reveal days!

I have some exciting news about Scrapping Everyday Miracles We're are having a kick-off blog hop starting on June 1st with some awesome prizes to win! Check back later for all the details!!! I really can't wait for it to start!!

See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment