Friday, May 13, 2011

It's NSD month @ Let's Scrap!!

Okay, so most of you know that Let's Scrap is celebrating NSD throught the month of May! We've asked some of our members to come up with challenges . . . and boy, did they deliver!! I want to share some of the layouts I've made thus far for the challenges! Here we go . . .

NSD CHALLENGE #2 BY RACHELLE - For this challenge we had to scrap about time and also use the word "TIME" in your title. Rachelle give us some wonderful examples to work from. I recently discovered some of Ruan's birth pictures on my laptop, which was a HUGE surprise to me, since most of my childrens baby and toddler pictures are in South Africa. This made me very nostalgic and after reading Rachelle's challenge I knew what I wanted to do!!


Paper ~ Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection (LOVE this range!!!)

This layout came together very quickly and I couldn't be happier with the end result! Here are a few close-up shots of some of the detail!




NSD CHALLENGE #4 BY BETTY ~ Scrap a layout without any pictures! This was something I had to think about . . . I don't think I've ever scrapped a layout without a photo! For a long time I've wanted to scrap my favorite scripture to use as a decoration on my scrap rooms wall (not that I have a scrap room!!!) and this challenge was perfect to do just that!


Paper - Girls Paperie
Punch - Martha Stewart
Bling - The Paper Company

I love how the banner turned out on this layout!!!



This is it for now!! I'll be back with some more Let's Scrap NSD challenges! I also want to share the layouts I did for the very talented Valerie Salmon's sketch classes! This was the first online class I took and I had a blast . . . I will do it again in a heartbeat!! Until then . . . have a fantabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment