Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm a Happy Girl!!



I am very thankful and super excited to be a part of a new and wonderful challenge blog! Nicole Brenna of Scrapping Everyday Miracles asked me to be one of the DT members of the exciting new blog! I really am super excited to share more than just scrapbooking with you through this blog! This journey will be about who we are as scrappers, but more importantly as Christians & human beings. Every one of us has a story to tell and what a privilege to share my story with each and every one of you through this blog!

Nicole and the DT have some wonderful challenges, inspiration, praise posts and a special post where we will share everyday miracles with you!! The blog is going live on June 1st. Please join us and meet the wonderful & talented DT members!!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment