Monday, May 16, 2011

Club Got Sketch Layouts

I discovered this sketch class by Valerie Salmon through a scrappy friend of mine's blog. I haven't done an online class before and at first I wasn't sure how it work, how much time will be involved and how fast the pace of the class would be. After checking out all the detail on Valerie's block I decided to JUST DO IT! . . . and I'm so glad I took the plunge and just did it! I had so much fun, and learned even more on how to use only paper for great embellishments!! Valerie added quite a few "extras" to the class which really was so helpful! Since I joint the class late, I still have 2 sketches to complete but I would like the share the ones I've already done!

Bonus Sketch: Valerie was so kind to give us this bonus sketch to get us in a scrappy mood! Here is my creation.


I'm truly starting to love these "girly" layouts of mine with lots of layering and embellishments! It's not normally my style, but every once in a while I just like to do one!

Sketch 1: Valerie add a tutorial on these gorgeous paper rosettes that was really quick & easy to make . . . Aren't they simply gorgeous!!!


Sketch 2: Still working on this 2-pager!! Watch this space . . .

Sketch 3: This was a really fun sketch for me! I did some long forgotten pics of Ruan and I really love the end result!


Sketch 4: Such a versatile sketch and one I see myself using many more times. It seems perfect for these pics of me and my friend Ilonka playing in the snow!


Sketch 5: Great for different size pictures!


Sketch 6: I made this a 2 page layout by making a mirror image of the sketch! I think it turned out very well!!!


Sketch 7: The second double page sketch that Valerie gave us had space for 11 pics!! I love to use many photos . . . a winner in my books!!! The circle border on the bottom is such a fun & easy way to create a stunning border!


Sketch 8: Valerie did this very elegant layout with beautiful photos of her daughter which inspired me to use these picture of Monique which was taken in 2009 and never scrapped! I used the new Gabrielle paper collection from Bo Bunny and it's beautiful!!!



Remember by clicking on the picture you can make them bigger to see the detail! Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment