Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Let's Scrap NSD challenge layout!!

I have one more Let's Scrap NSD challenge to share with you today! I haven't scrapped in the last to days . . . I'm too excited about my hubby who's returning home after a 6 week business trip!!! This year has really been tough on us with him being away for such long periods!

Okay, onto the challenge:

CHALLENGE #11 is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch & a look at my layout!


LOVE this sketch!!!! I simply adore this picture of the two of us!! It was taken at Applebees where we went to dinner, and Ruan gave me this big bear hug . . . I love it when my almost 16 year old son do things like this in public!! It really is something to cherish!!


I used the last of my Mama Razi papers from Bo Bunny! I still had a ton of the chipboard pieces left ~ hence the layering!



I need to get working on the NSD challenges . . . It feels like the month is running out fast!!!

Toworrow I want to share the layouts I did for Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch class! Like I say in yesterdays post it was the first online class I did . . . And it was FUN!!

See you soon!!!

1 comment: