Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something Scrappy!

I just resently received Echo Park's "For the Record" collection of yummy papers in the mail . . . and boy oh boy, it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! I really love the great mix of patterns, colours and the stickers and element sheets are so versatile. I just had to play a little bit with these beautiful papers! First I had to open a box or two . . . you know . . . to get to the scrappy supplies!!

First I wanted to create a card for one of my husband colleagues here in Korea! He was "assigned" to me when H left Korea 4 months ago. JC helped me with what ever I needed help with, and he was FABULOUS!!! Patient, kind, friendly and oh so helpful!! I really wanted to say "Thank You" with something special!


And the inside:


I shamelessly scraplifted this design from the Echo Park facebook page. I love the masculine feeling of this which is perfect for the reason behind my card!

And then I created this layout



for the Sketch challenge 31 at Soul Scrappers!" Here is a look at the sketch:



I did one more layout which will probably be the front page for our Seoul album (or one of many Seoul albums!!!). I found this beautiful picture on the internet and are in no way claiming it to be mine. But it's so beautiful and really capture Seoul beautifully.

I used the left handside of a Let's Scrap sketch from a few weeks ago. Here is the sketch ~ which BTW ~ I love because of the big photo's. This sketch is a fave of mine and one I'll use many, many times in the future!



Only 3 more days left before we actually fly to Saudi Arabia!!! I'm so ready this this to happen!!

May you have a wonderful & blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment