Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm a winner at Soul Scappers!!

Such wonderful news!! Karen just e-mailed me to let me know that I was the winner for the SSQ6 Winter Wonderland challenge at Soul Scrappers! This is such a fun challenge to participate in!! I just love to receive the envelope with the little embellies in and then playing with it to come up with something creative & fun! Sign ups for the next challenge will start soon so be sure to check it out!!!

Have you seen this weeks wonderful Let's Scrap sketch?


I just love all the circle elements and the great mix of pictures!! And while you at Let's Scrap, be sure to check the wonderful layouts the DT gals came up with. Lea also has a great challenge about doodling with a stunning layout as an example! Hope you can play along with all the fun happing at Let's Scrap!

We are having a very quite last weekend here in Seoul! After the earthquake & tsunami that hit Japan and caused such devastation, I'm not in much of a mood for going out and having fun! Please keep the gentle Japanese people in your thoughts and prayers . . . they really need it so much!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment