Monday, February 7, 2011

One More Week . . .

. . . to go before the Let's Scrap blog hop ends! Remember there is a wonderful Cosmo Cricket grand prize up for grabs, not to mention the 15 prizes from each blog AND Kathy's word scrabble and power of word challenges!! Lots and lots of scrappy goodies has to be won . . . maybe one of the prizes has your name on it!!!!

A very dear friend from South Africa is coming to visit me for a week here in Korea. I can't wait to show Natalie all the sights around Seoul. This will be a busy week for the 2 of us, and not so much scapping time!! I'm busy making a mini album for her to take back home with her at the end of the trip. I'm almost finished with embellishing it before taking pics to show you. I really love the way this one turned out and it was real quick and easy to make, but it doesn't look that way. It looks as if I spent a lot of time working on the album. I hope to take some pics tomorrow to show you. Natalie is arriving tomorrow afternoon, so I really hope to finish the album before picking her up at the airport!!

I did finish 2 layouts over the weekend. Here is one I made with Bo Bunny's (I simply LOVE Bo Bunny!!!!)Petal Pushers line. The colors on this is so bold and bright ~ LOVE IT!!




The second layout is a scraplift, but I can't seem to find the folder where I stored the information. I'll keep on looking and report back on who I scraplifted. I simply love the creative way she used these wonderful Crate papers.




I hope to be back tomorrow with the pics from Natalie's album, if not, check back later in the week. It really is a great mini!!

Wishing you all a wonderful & blessed week!! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment