Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let's Scrap card sketch 2-16-11

Here is the sketch for the week over at Let's Scrap. I really like the design of this one! Debby really did an awesome job with it!


I made first a layout of this sketch, and then I used the scraps to create a card. The layout is one for my album of Monique. She was getting ready to go the the school's valentines banquet while I was snapping some pics of here. Looking at her in the mirror it really hit me that she really is all grown up now. No more little girl! One of these day (PLEASE GOD NOT TO SOON!!!) I'll look at her all dressed up in a wedding gown and not just for a school formal!! I never thought I'll get this emotional while creating a layout of my daughter!


Paper & butterflies - Making Memories
Moments die cut - My minds eye
Pearl brads - American craft
Heart brad - TPS studios
Stickles

This is the card I made from the scraps that was left over from the layout!


The hearts I've used is from SEI.

See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Your layout of your daughter is gorgeous, just like she is. They grow up way to fast don't they. I really miss chatting with you in the DT group.

    ReplyDelete