Monday, January 31, 2011

Thankful!!

As you may have noticed it's been about a week since my last post (so sorry!!!), and today I was totally amazed to see my blog counter are already way past the 1000 mark!! I am so VERY grateful for each & every one of you stopping by and saying HI!!

I also want to give a special shout-out to one of my sister who is checking up on me through my blog! I'm the only scrapbooker in my family, and with living away from our home country, I was truly surprised to learn in December that my sis is reading my blog! Thanks Cyrilene, I love you & appreciate you being here so very much!!

Over the weekend I've finished the last 2 resolutions for the Let's Scrap blog hop. Here are the layouts!

Resolution #11: Create a layout or card using blue, white & silver.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this layout turned out!! The colors work so well together and I simply adore these pictures of my 2 guys!
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z
Rub ons - Bo Bunny

Resolution #14: Numbers challenge. Use 1 x ribbon/lace, 2 x pattern paper, 3 x flowers and 4 x bling.


This layout was a challenge & stuggle for me. In all of my paper stash, I could not find paper to work with Monique's cheerleading pic! Out of desperation I tried the Bo Bunny Block party paper thinking it's to bright to work! I have to say I'm happy with how this one turned out!
Paper - Bo Bunny Block party
Ribbon flowers - Dear Lizzy
Bookplates - Bo Bunny
Title - Cricut & SCAL using Pep Rally font

Please remember the hop is still going until February 14 at midnight (watch the clock on the Let's Scrap main page for the "official" time!!)

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment