PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POST AS THE BLOG HOP POST WILL REMAIN ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR THE DURATION OF THE HOP! THANK YOU . . . AND HAPPY HOPPING!!!
Whoo-ooh!!!! It's here, it's here!! The Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop starts today!!! Welcome to RESOLUTION #6 on the hop!!!
Here are the master rules for the blog hop:(can also be found on the Let's Scrap main page!)
* You must become a follower of each of the blogs hosting the blog hop.
* Leave each blog host a little love (comment) so they know you stopped by.
* When completing the challenges, you must use a Let’s Scrap sketch unless it
is otherwise stated in the challenge. You can find the sketches under the
Sketches 2009 and Sketches 2010 tabs.
* You must tag each entry with the correct Resolution # followed by the Let’s Scrap sketch number you used to create it. It’s important that you tag them correctly as we won’t have time to be checking every tag and I don’t want anyone to miss out on a draw. To tag an entry correctly, there must be no space between Resolution and the #. As an example, if I used sketch number LS120 for Resolution #1, my tag would read: Resolution#1, LS120.
* You cannot combine any of the challenges with any other challenge, with the weekly sketches running from Jan. 12th-Feb.14th or with the Julie Bonner sketch. We are running the Blog Hop for a month so you will have plenty of time to complete all 15 blog hop challenges and Kathy’s special challenges. We are cancelling the regular weekly Design Team challenges for the duration so you won’t have to worry about trying to do them too.
* I know many of you prefer to do two page layouts. If you do, you can use one side of a sketch for one challenge and the other side of the sketch for another challenge as long as the side you are using has the required elements on it for the challenge you are submitting it for. Make sure to post each side separately
and tag them for the challenge they are specifically for.
* You will get ONE entry for each challenge prize for each single page entered. So if you choose to enter both sides of a two-page sketch for one challenge, you would get two entries for the prize. If you enter 3 single pages for the same challenge, you would get 3 entries for the prize draw etc.
* If you complete all 15 challenges make sure to leave a comment for me in the Cosmo Cricket Grand Prize discussion in the forum so I make sure your name gets into the draw for the grand prize.
* All members including the Design Team, Contributing Design Team, Administrators etc. submitting an entry for a challenge are eligible to win a prize for the blog hop challenges but the DT/CDT’s and Administrators are not eligible for the grand prize from Cosmo Cricket.
* All challenges must be posted in the photo gallery by 11:59 pm (central time) on Feb. 14, 2011. As the members are in many different time zones we will be going by the clock on the main page for the time
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here is my challenge!!
So you've noticed that this blog hop will end at Februarie 14, right??? And being a little bit of a romantic, I decided to host a challenge that's all about love!! But I'm keeping it sweet & simple because I know you all will be super busy over the next month!! For my challenge - RESOLUTION#6- I want you to:
1. Become a follower of my blog (if you're not one already), and leave me a comment saying that you have done so.
2. Create a layout OR card with a Valentine's Day theme.
3. Use the following Let's Scrap card sketch for the layout OR card that you are creating. (If you click on the blue Let's Scrap link, it will also take you to the sketch on the site!)
4. Upload your creation to the Let's Scrap gallery before Februay 14 @ 11:59pm - Use the clock on the Let's Scrap main page as your guide.
5. IMPORTANT: Remember to tag your layout correct. For my challenge the tag will be - Resolution#6,1-20-10!!! If your tag is wrong you don't stand a change to win the prize for my challenge!!
Speaking of prizes! Here is a little RAK I've put together for the winner of my challenge! I think it's pretty YUMMY!!!
Includes the following:
7 Gypsies Victoria 6" x 6" double sided variety pack (36 sheets)
Kaiser Craft scallop Tag Album
Hero Arts Summer art flowers
Hot off the Press Dazzles (1 pack flowers & 1 pack butterflies)
Cosmogallery Letter stickers
1m Satin ribbon (green)
1 m Sheer ribbon (green)
Just to start you off, here is a layout and card that I have created with the sketch! First the layout:
This is a older picture of H an me. But the "I love you" carved into the tree begged to be scrapped for Valentine's Day!! The journaling are done on the tags that slids into the side of the photo.
Paper - SEI With all my Heart
Brads - Bo Bunny
Corrugated Alfas - Jillibean soup
For the card I've used Basic Greys Bittersweet papers. The die cut heart is from Enmarc (a South African company).
The next stop on the blog hop is Kristie.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here's the scoop:
Resolution #1: Betty Ann
Resolution #2: Kristin
Resolution #3: Beth
Resolution #4: Cori
Resolution #5: Carolina
Resolution #6: Roulien - YOU ARE HERE
Resolution #7: Kristie
Resolution #8: Bev
Resolution #9: Mandy
Resolution #10: Megan
Resolution #11: Wendy
Resolution #12: Debby
Resolution #13: Dawn
Resolution #14: Tracy
Resolution #15: Amy
Good luck, have FUN . . . and happy hopping!!!