Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The best 10 of 2010

While browsing the internet looking at other blogs, I've noticed that many bloggers did a "best of 2010" blogging, so I decided to join in and share some of my favorite, or layouts that I'm proud of, that were done in 2010. Here we go, in no specific order:

HARTSVRIENDIN - This layout was the one that started my love affair with stitching on layouts. A technique I truly came to love!!


BEAUTIFUL - My first layout to submit for a DT position. How I fussed and fretted over this one, wanting everything just to be perfect!! Love this pictures of my beautiful daughter!!


ARRIVED - Discovering bold and bright colours can work for me!! These Basic Grey Marakech papers became one of my all time favorite paper collections, but at first glance I wasn't a fan at all.


PARIS - Trying something totally diffirent AND LOVING the end result!! This is so not my usual style, but I'm so happy with this one.


RAINBOOTS FULL OF RAIN!! - This is a favorite because of the fun and quirky feeling of this layout. If I look at this one, I get a smile on my face. It reminds me of a fun-filled family day!



NOT PERFECT BUT BLESSED - For no particular reason this one is on my list!

US- One of my favorite pics of H & me.


SNOW BEAUTIFUL - I don't often scrap with red, I find the colour to intimidating. But I love the red here!


100% GIRL - I love the design of this layout. Not to girly or to grown-up for these gorgeous pics of Monique!


VENICE - At first glance I fell in love with this beautiful & romantic city. My hubby promised to take me back someday! I tried to convey the romance of Venice with this one!



Please remember the check the main page over at Let's Scrap on Friday for the start of this GREAT EVENT!!!



See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. very nice choices. As I was going through I remembered my reaction to each of these LO's as I saw them the first time. They are all beautiful, but the Venice one is my best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks of 2010....the Us page was my favorite I think....although it was hard to choose! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete