Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well Hello "39"!!

During "39" I will

* embrace my life & my faith more with each passing day
* laugh more at myself
* start exercising again, and make better food choices
* work on the "worry-thing"
* spend more time with my family
* move once again to Saudi Arabia
* speak my mind

During "39" I won't

* doubt my every decision
* rely on people for my happiness
* make the same mistakes in trusting the wrong people
* take judgement from people who don't matter in my life, to heart

I know

* I am blessed and loved beyond measure
* I am a strong, independent woman
* we are not a perfect family . . . but we are blessed!


Thank you for all the warm birthday wishes I've received . . . It means the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this. A very special LO. Nice work my friend.

    ReplyDelete