Thursday, December 16, 2010

My layout was featured!!

I feel so very honored that my "Cousin" layout was chosen by Suzanne at The Paper Variety to be featured this week!! You can check the blog post out HERE. Thanks so much, Suzanne!!!

Moving on to this weeks card sketch at Let's Scrap. Here is Kimmy's sketch:


And here is my version of the sketch! Since it's almost Christmas, it had to be a Christmas card!


I love the vintage feel that the ribbon add to this card! There is so many lovely cards that the Let's Scrap DT whipped up! I really hope you will play along with us, although this is a crazy time of year!!

Speaking of crazy times . . . tomorrow is the start of winter break at school . . . YEAH!!! . . . AND we will fly back home for the holiday tomorrow night . . . DOUBLE YEAH!!! I can't wait to see my husband, he's been away now for 6 very long weeks! Not to mention the warm and sunny weather in South Africa!! Winter in Korea is C..O..L..D.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting your layout featured Roulien. I love the cousins layout and also the great card you did for the Let's Scrap sketch.
    Have a fantastic vacation and when you get back we can have some fun with our Let's Scrap Jan. 15th project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!
    Just a quick visit to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas and all you ever wished for for 2011!
    Take care.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete