Sunday, December 12, 2010

Layout to share!

I made another layout with this weeks Let's Scrap sketch. I have to be honest in saying that this is a scraplift from one of my favorite scrapbooking artists, Julie Bonner!


Paper - My Mind's Eye Ooh La La
Buttons - Basic Grey
Flowers - Sassafras
Alfas - Making Memories

This layout work perfectly with this week sketch and I just love the combination of colours and patterns. I'm not a huge fan of white spaces on layouts, and with this one I don't get the "feeling" of white space!

I'm also playing along with the Week #13 challenge over at The Paper Variety which is all about a layout/card about or for a child. I thought this layout will work perfectly for this challenge!

The picture is an older one, taken in July of 2009 in South Africa. It's my children together with my brothers 2 boys. Just love the picture!

Thanks for looking . . .

8 comments:

  1. I love your layout! It caught my eye at the Paper Variety..so I wanted to stop by and say "WOW..what an awesome layout". The colours, the design, just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout! I'm a big fan of Julie's too :) What line of papers are these? Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at the The Paper Variety!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job lifting Julie!! I am another super fan of Julie! Beautiful! Love the B/W photo with the colors of the papers! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the papers and the design worked great with your picture. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful.. and what a great design! Thanks for joining the TPV challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :)

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... your layout is gorgeous!!!!
    Thanks for sharing at the The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout Roulien, I love the paper you used and how you did the stitched circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for the wonderful comments and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete