Thursday, December 9, 2010

DT Call at The Paper Variety

Happy Thursday, everyone!!

There is a DT call over at The Paper Variety. Go check it out, this is a cool site with wonderful challenges and prizes! I'm going to try out for this one . . . who wants to join me??!!

Here is this weeks Let's Scrap sketch. I've you like layering and circles then youre going to LOVE this one!!


I've used some of the pictures we've taken in South African when we were there in September. This is my SIL little boy. He is such a little cutie. He also has the same name as my husband and for that he is adorable to me!! I love the bright and summery feeling of this layout.



Go and check out some of the amazing layouts the DT girls came up with. They are such a talented bunch of ladies. While you are at Let's Scrap check out the January sketch contest they have going on. There is a wonderful prize that you can win!! The details are on the main page at Let's Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. Love you layout Roulien. It is so bright and cheery and love the sewing.

    ReplyDelete