Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Card Swap at Let's Scrap

DebbyD organized this fun event at Let's Scrap! We had to make 2 Christmas Card and send it to the 2 address we've received from Debby. I can't reveal yet to whom I send my two card, but look at the 2 beauties I've received.


This one is from my friend, Beverly McDonald and came all the way from South Africa. Thank you Bev, I love the star you've created!!


And the second card came from Deborah Bridgewater from the US. A stunner for sure!! Thank you Deborah, I'll cherish it!

I'll share pictures of the cards I've made when the ladies have received them!! Sign ups for the Friendship card swap for Valentines day is now open at Let's Scrap! You can see all the details in the Forum. It really is fun, we would love for you to sign up too!!

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment