Saturday, November 6, 2010

All things bRiGhT & bEaUtIfUl!!

Happy Saturday!! I quickly wanted to share a layout I did for a challenge at Scrap Whispers. Funny story to tell about this layout. I actually did it for one of their October challenges were you had to use any or all of the following word, Dream, Journey or Wish. I did the layout but was to late in submitting the layout to their site. Luckily for me, it fits the criteria for challenge 81!

For challenge 81 you need to create a card or layout using bright colours! Simple, fun and sure to brighten your dark Autumn day too! Easy peasy!! So here is my layout:

Some more vacation pics ~ I'm getting alot of scrapbooking mileage out of a 5 day vacation!!!


And a close-up of the beautiful butterfly I've cut from the patterned paper and used some pop-dots to add some dimension to it! I've also went crazy with the sewing machine on this one!


At the home front everything is quite today after all the hustle & bustle to get H ready to leave. I'm sure going to miss him BIG TIME! The up-side to this is, I'll have LOADS of scrappin' time!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love this Roulien, all that stitching looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roulien, die Lo is baie mooi.I love your color combo and your holiday pics continue to make me real JEALOUS!!! Have a happy Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this has so much detail! Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with scrapwhispers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Roulien, I love the punched edges and all the sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love your edges, and the stitching to link the photo with the title block is so clever. I need to try that!
    Thanks for playing along on SW, and I'm glad you're on my team ;-)
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete