Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mini album to share!

I had time last night to quickly finish the mini album I told you about in yesterdays post. I really LOVE how it turned out, and I know it will be something I will take many, many times when I miss my sister so terribly much. But that later.

We are very fortunate to be staying right across from Yeouido Park here in Seoul. It really is a place were you can just relax. Beautiful garden, lots of space for people to move around and the children to play and ride their bikes. The park is also full of activities over weekends. This past weekend was no exception. I'm not quiete sure what it's called since all the signs is in Korean. People from every age group were dressed in colourful outfits with even more colourful headgear. They were playing various music instruments like drums, tamborines and flutes. We had such a fun time watching them and enjoying the shows they have put of for us. Here is a video of one of the groups. It never seize to amaze me how they use their hands, feet and heads together and still be able to play the music instruments. Have a look!!! I wanted to share a video with you, but I'm having a hard time to upload it, so here's some pictures!





They are quite amazing!!! I would love to share more of this with you but it takes FOREVER to upload videos.

Okay, so let's move on to scrappy things. I wanted to create a mini album celebrating sisters. Since the month of August is breast cancer awareness month, I wanted to celebrate the special sister I have. I used some of the pictures we took when 2 of my sisters were visiting here in July. Bo Bunny was my choice for paper and I choose the beautiful Jazmyne line, because they had some sticker elements with sister saying which I loved! Take a look with me . . .








I'm going to be brave and post this at Bo Bunny's Facebook page as well!

I'm very glad to be saying on at Let's Scrap as a contributing DT member. It's such a fun and talented group of ladies to be around, and I can't wait to get to know the new DT's as well.

I'm looking into buying an embossing machine, but I'm not quite sure which one will be best. If any of you have any comments or suggestions, I would love for you to share it with me. I really would love to hear your thoughts on whats out there.

Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Roulien, your album is absolutely amazing. I love it. Definitely send it in to Bo Bunny. So glad that I will be working with you on the DT. Looking forward to it. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an album. You are so talented!!! Only a year in scrapbooking and look what you crank out~

    I have a Sizzix Big Kick that I use for die cutting and embossing. I love it. I don't use it for embossing as much as I use it for die cutting materials like felt, canvas and chipboard. It is one of those tools that has its own place out ready to use in my scrap space:)
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete