Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another First!!

A HUGE thank you to Betty Ann for this big suprise I received:


It really means a lot to me that you would pick my blog as one of you favorites!! Hugs to you, Betty!!

Here is a few of my favorite blogs to which I will pass the award to:

Old favorites are:
Julie from Starting Now . . .
Juliana from 17 Turtles
Patter from Triple the Scraps
Kristie from Lots to Scrap

New favorites are:
Stephanie from Me, my Soldier and our 4 chickies!
April from Goodbye, city life!

I'm going to make an effort to visit more blogs and I will report back here on the really good one's I found!

So we've been back a week (or almost 2, but who's counting!!!) from our little visit to Italy & South Africa. We had a fab time with family & friends back home.

Come revisit Italy with me!! First stop is the Duomo in Milano!



A magnificent building . . .



with so much detail . . .



It made me feel humble . . .



and grateful . . .



to be surrounded by so much history!

Our internet isn't working well, so it take me FOREVER to post pictures! I'm going to try my best to post everyday for the following week and on each day I'll be sharing pictures from Italy!

Tomorrow I'll have some scapbooking news and layouts as well! I'm also spending alot of time re-thinking my blog. Right now it's not what I want it to be, and I need to decide what direction I really, really want to take it! Stay tuned . . . !!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment