Friday, September 3, 2010

This week in Seoul!

Hi everyone!! This has been a busy week! In just a few more days we're leaving for Milan! And I'm super excited about that! After school activities is in full swing and Monique had her first volleyball game on Wednesday. She's been chosen as captain for the JV team, and we are real proud of her! Here she is before the game:



Warming up:



And playing:



Yesterday we also had some scary moments when typhoon Kompasu passed over Seoul. Coming from South Africa, we are not used to extreme weather conditions. South African weather is very consistant, we don't have hurricane's, typhoons or monsoons. Heck, we are not even use to snow in South Africa. Luckily for us, the typhoon only brought strong winds and some rain. After the storm passed I went to check the damage in Yeouido park. I counted about 10 trees that didn't make it throught the storm and some debris. Here is some of the pictures of Yeouido park after the storm.







I'll be back a little later with the newest Let's Scrap sketch, and I'm super excited to post my first challenge as a Designer for Let's Scrap!!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment