Friday, September 3, 2010

My summer challenge at Let's Scrap!

I'm super excited to host my first challenge at Let's Scrap today. Since summer is fast coming to an end, I decided to challenge the members to scrap their favorite summer highlights. Check out the challenge here. I would love for you to play along with us!!

My favorite part of summer was when my sisters was here in Seoul to visit! It was so nice to have them here, and see all the sites around Seoul. To share our very different way of life with them meant so much to me. Now they can understand a little bit what we experience while living in diffirent countries.

I used Echo Parks Summertime paper, and used Picasa to create the collage. The layout came together very quickly!



Cheri has the newest Let's Scrap sketch up. Here is a look at this FUN sketch!!



I used the sketch to create a layout about Ruan's 15 birthday! I still can't believe my baby boy is 15 years old!!! It seems like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital!! For the layout I used the gorgeous Block Party papers from Bo Bunny! I used my Cricut and Scal to cut the border. The "make a wish" along the border is rub-on's and glitter. Here is my layout:





May you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pages Roulien & I really like your challenge over at Let's Scrap - what a great idea to make a page highlighting the entire summer :)

    ReplyDelete