Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wonderful sketch for 20+ photos!!

I quickly wanted to share with you this weeks WONDERFUL sketch from "Let's Scrap"! Cheri has created this sketch with room for lots and lots and lots of picture . . . and I totally LOVE it!! Here is the sketch:



You can use the sketch just as you see it on, or you can add the fold-out. A fold-out is a wonderful idea when creating a layout with lots of pictures. Here is a tutorial which Cheri has created on how to make a fold-out. For my layout I decided not to do the fold-out and I went all girly!! Here is my layout:



Head on over to "Let's Scrap" and check out all the other beautiful layouts the DT members came up with!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Roulien, with all the ribbon's, the punched border and the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete