Friday, August 20, 2010

This week's "Let's Scrap"-sketch!

This week is card week over at "Let's Scrap". I'm still trying to find my feet around the card-making, but Kimmy assures us it's just like scrapbooking only smaller! It's the smaller space that I have a problem with. But I'll keep on trying and maybe someday, I'll love making card AND be good at it!! So without any further waiting here is Kimmy's sketch:

I found this to be a very versatile sketch, that can be interpreted a lot of ways. At first I really was at a loss at what to do with the sketch and then I came up with first this card:

I've used some Hot off the Press papers (from their Busy Scrapper's Solution Boys: Baby's & Toddler range. The big brads are also from Hot off the Press. When making this card I thought about a friend of mine in Saudi who's having a precious baby boy in November.
The second card is a scraplift from Patter Cross's Blog. I just love Patter's work and her blog so much. Not just because of what she makes as a scrapbooker but also for what she stands for. I truly enjoy her Scripture Challenges! Thank you Patter for being such an inspiration to me!! Here is the card I made:


Go and check out the wonderful cards the "Let's Scrap" DT's have come up with. I totally love Karien's beautiful Christmas card. You gals ROCK!!

Did you girls see Echo Park's brand new Christmas Paper collections??? WOW, WOW & WOW!!! The "Merry Christmas" collection immidiately caught my eye and I went looking to see if it's already available at ACOT but it seems I'll have to wait a little bit. Here is a picture of the "Merry Christmas" collection:

And the equally beautiful "Everybody Loves Christmas" collection:

I would love to hear what you girls thing about these wonderful paper collections. Feel free to leave me a comment!

Hope you all have a wonderful & blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment