Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Goodies!!!

I've just looked at the calendar and realized it's already been a week since my last post, and I have to ask myself . . . Where did the time go?? It seems I'm having a hard time to find my normal routine after the summer holiday. I've also been frustrating myself when scrapbooking. Nothing seems to work for me, and I know it's because I'm so very cricital of myself. Sometimes I really am my worst enemy!!!

On Tuesday the Fed-Ex man dropped me a little visit with some fabulous scrappy supplies. I really drooled over all the beautiful papers!! (Hi, my name is Roulien, and I'm a paper addict!!!) Here is some of my favorites that arrived:

BO BUNNY: I totally love Bo Bunny!!
Block Party:



Jazmyne:




Petal Pusher:



And the last one from Bo Bunny is Olivia:



And then there were this BEAUTIFUL collection papers!! I fell in love with it instantly and can't wait to scrap with it. It's the Vintage Blue collection from We Are Memory Keepers . . . and I love it!!





Okay, this is just a few of my new goodies that I really love!! Tomorrow I'll be back with the newest Let's Scrap sketch and challenge.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the beautiful paper you got Roulien. I will be watching for the fantastic layouts I know you will be able to make from them.

    ReplyDelete