Friday, July 23, 2010

WhOoP wHoOp!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Good day ladies,

I just had to share the good news I had this morning with every one of you!! This morning I received an e-mail from Cheri over at "Let's Scrap". I MADE MY FIRST DT!!! I'm so excited, and I'm so glad it's with "Let's Scrap"!! But first let me show you my layout that I created.

I used papers from Bo Bunny's Petal Pushers line, which I totally LOVE!!!!!

et me tell you why I love "Let's Scrap"! The ladies are always soooo friendly and encouraging! Cheri's sketches really are awesome if you’re a double-page junkie like me! Head on over to "Let's Scrap and check it out for yourself!! They have double-page sketches the 1st, 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, and a card sketch the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Every Friday you can see a new challenge from one of the DT's and every Monday a "Question of the Week"!! I really looking forward to this new challenge in my life and I hope you'll check it out for yourself! It's such great FUN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news! They are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete